2015 Vermont Collective Impact Conference
Our first one-day conference was held in Fairlee, Vermont on October 20, 2015. The program introduced essential concepts and factors of success, and tools to assess the readiness of communities to engage in a Collective Impact approach.
2015 Conference Video
We're pleased to share video of the presentation and remarks from the Vermont Collective Impact Conference. You can follow along with the Greg Hills's presentation using the Collective Impact 101 & 201 Presentation Slides, by Greg Hills (PDF).
The Morning Session includes:
- Opening remarks by Martha Maksym
- Collective Impact 101 by Greg Hills of FSG
- Introduction of our Panel of Vermont Leaders by Regina Mahoney
- Panel of Vermont Leaders: Ellen Kahler, Joe Patrissi and Dru Roessle
The Afternoon Session includes:
- Collective Impact 102 by Greg Hills of FSG
- Introduction of Breakout Sessions by Penrose Jackson
- Breakout Session: Blueprint for Health by Craig jones
- Closing remarks by Jen Peterson
The following materials were distributed to attendees at the Vermont Collective Impact Conference on October 20, 2015:
Collective Impact 101 & 201 Presentation Slides, by Greg Hills (PDF)